I’m moving / deleting my old Facebook page, please friend me at my new profile: https://www.facebook.com/bruno.masse.94/
–> Why? Because FB changed its reach algorithm to squeeze more cash from profesionnal pages and unless I go back to a “normal” profile I’ll need to pay to reach you, which is fucking unacceptable…
Will be performing with the Anarchist Writers Bloc at the Montreal International Anarchist Theatre Festival May 21st. Our play, Vous avez quelques secondes?, is an intense foray into the horrors of advertising, with buckets of laughs and just a pinch of apoplexy.
Finally some pictures from the Jardin des rêves booklaunch! Thanks to Joelle and Catherine.
The first chapter of Necropolis is featured in the 2nd issue of CAL Press’ Modern Slavery journal.
Based in British Columbia and California, Modern Slavery is the latest anti-civ periodical to emerge. It’s huge (200 pages), unbashedly incisive and plain fucken brilliant.
The official Jardin des rêves booklaunch will be at Montreal’s l’Alizée bar, Friday February 8th at 7:00 PM. There will be signing, comedy, chaos and more importantly, a live reading from a scene in the novel!
8 février 19:00. L’Alizée, 900 Ontario Est, métro Berri-UQAM
This launch will serve as an introduction to an open-mic Anarchist Cabaret, themed Desire, Erotiscism and Anarchy, by the Anarchist Writers’ Bloc, Montreal Chapter. More performances in line (poetry, dance, music), bring your texts, ideas and craziness!
You can now preorder Le jardin des rêves on Guy Saint-Jean éditeur’s website.
While I’m hacking blindly to complete Le cirque diabolique, the 3rd tome of my erotica series, Le jardin des rêves is on its way to the printers! Official release in Jan ’13, launch in Feb 9th. Will keep you posted.
Otherwise this Friday, I’ll be doing a short read at the Anarchist Writers Bloc Cabaret, Sloth special, dec 7th @ l’Achoppe, 1800 Létourneux. Link.
This friday, short performance at the next Anarchist Cabaret, Fall special in Ste-Thérèse, nov 9th, 7:30 PM
More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/473509216015591/?ref=ts
After trailing on the last HTML incarnation for 4 long years, hand coding ever single bit and otherwise banging my head against the screen, the change to a new Website platform was long overdue. Besides a plethora of technical reasons, I really, really wanted to bring back a complete French section for my readers here in Quebec, and over the pond in Europe.
So what’s new?
- Did I mention a whole new FRENCH section? Oui oui! You’re actually seeing two distinct websites with different content, books and essays, linked together with code, and you can go back and forth from one to the other (if there’s a corresponding page!). No more prowling through gibberish you can’t read, though if you do want to see the whole show, you’ll have to go over to the French side. Good luck with that.
- An overall friendlier interface, cause being dark shouldn’t make your eyes bleed
- Easier for me to update, so you can hope for more frequent updates and nonsense
- New pictures in neat galleries, going all the way back to 2007
- Free e-books and essays all around, just look for this icon